Over the years, many times I have been asked what I look for when I am dealing with suppliers and I always say the same thing – someone I can trust, someone I can rely on and someone who is honest. Life and business relationship are so much easier if we can work with people with those traits. Focal» Read more
News And Articles
A couple of weeks ago I was having a coffee in a well known high street outlet with my IT support team and we were talking about numerous way to promote my business and get the message out via social media specifically, and what could we let our clients and prospective clients know that probably no one is telling them.» Read more
Half the money I spend on advertising is wasted; the trouble is I don’t know which half. Well, what if you did know which half? How much benefit would this be to you? Whether we are in a tough economic climate (or not) is not the issue. It is always important, or at least it should be to know» Read more
It might not be that you are thinking about stopping advertising completely, but doing the wrong advertising or not monitoring your advertising is almost as crazy as is not knowing how your customers find you and how you need to appeal to them. So, here’s a question for you – How often do you review your advertising? – or are» Read more
One of my greatest achievements in life is running the London Marathon not once but twice – two years running. 1. Seek and use professional advice as much as possible. Don’t try and suss it all out by yourself I had watched the Marathon on TV for 23 years and every year I said that I must do this at» Read more
The Birth of the Lithographic Poster Although lithography was invented in 1796, it was at first too slow and expensive for poster production. Most posters were wood or metal engravings with little colour or design. This all changed with a “3 stone lithographic process” in the 1880s, a breakthrough which allowed artists to achieve every colour in the rainbow» Read more
“Half the money I spend on advertising is wasted; the trouble is I don’t know which half” – John Wanamaker, US department store merchant (1838 -1922). Well, what if you did know which half? How much benefit would this be to you? Whether we are in a tough economic climate (or not) is not the issue. It is always important,» Read more
1. A brand must remain visible: – Few brands die because they fail to satisfy their customers’ needs. They die because people forget them. 2. Develop a clear simple website and efficient response mechanisms: – By the inclusion of bluetooth marketing or SMS short codes, this enables you to turn a standard campaign into a response campaign 3. Think smartly» Read more
- Keys to a Successful Business Relationship – Trust, Honesty and Reliability
- How Important is Your Billboard, Train Station or Bus Shelter Artwork?
- Half the Money I Spend on Advertising is Wasted…
- Stopping Advertising to Save Money is Like Stopping Your Watch to Save Time!
- Running a Business is a Marathon, Not a Sprint!
CALL US NOW - OUR EXPERT TEAM ARE READY TO HELP YOU GET YOUR CAMPAIGN UNDER WAY
Tel: 01256 767 837 - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org - Text: send the word 'focal' to 78070